All submissions to 2020 3rd International Conference on Energy and Power Engineering (EPE2020) should be written in English according to the template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out.
1. The submitted papers should be formatted in terms of the Template.
2. Please download the Submission Form and fill in relevant information when you submit papers.
3. Before September 22, 2020, welcome to submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Statement of EPE2020
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to EPE-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete including the title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in last 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
EPE2020 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.